Spring 2022 Missouri Affordable and Open Educational Resources Conference
Call for Proposals
Deadline for Submissions: February 1, 2022
The Missouri Affordable and Open Educational Resources (A&OER) Conference is an annual opportunity for faculty, staff, instructional designers, librarians, students, advocates, and others from around the state to gather, share expertise, and learn from one another on topics surrounding open educational resources, open practice and pedagogy, and the affordability of course materials.
Conference Theme and Schedule:
The Missouri Affordable and Open Educational Resources Conference invites you to share your research, ideas, and best practices for using, creating, or adapting A&OER. The theme of this year’s conference will be Show Me the Path to A&OER through Affordability, Access, and Awareness.
The Conference will be held virtually on March 9-11, 2022. Click here for more information.
We welcome proposals for presentations, breakout sessions, panel discussions, and roundtables from faculty, librarians, instructional designers, students, and any other educator or constituent involved in creating, using, or adapting Affordable and Open Educational Resources. Proposals should keep the conference theme in mind, however, you are encouraged to shape your proposed sessions to present your unique experiences with A&OER. We strongly encourage you to actively engage your session participants with a hands-on activity or by providing them with other material they can use.
- The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2022.
- Proposals should include: Title; Abstract (approximately 250 words); Audience Learning Outcomes; and Information for each speaker (name, title, institution, short bio, and email address)
- Proposals can be submitted here.
- Submissions will be evaluated on their relevance and ability to contribute to Affordability, Access, and Awareness of A&OER.
- The Conference Planning Committee will notify presenters of their decision by February 15, 2022.