The Full-time Faculty Workshop series supports you throughout your career by providing education opportunities on contractual topics from the tenure process through D-to-E movement.
See the current semester’s line-up and register for sessions here.
The following areas represent topics that we have covered in workshops to-date. If there is a subject you would like to learn more about, please contact the FPD Coordinator.
Navigating the Tenure Process
All handouts from the Navigating the Tenure Process workshop are available on the CODFA discussion board.
- “Navigating the Tenure Process” workshop presentation slides (3/16/18)
- Non-Tenure Evaluation Checklist
- The Importance of Navigating the Tenure Process
Evaluation forms are all available from the Forms Library on the Inside COD portal [requires login].
- “Alternative Credit for Range Change” workshop presentation slides (2/2018)
- Faculty Application for Prior Approval for Alternative Credit [requires portal login]
- Questions about Alternative Credit? Find your committee representative – http://codfaculty.org/committees/alternative-credit
IEA & NEA Benefits
- “Membership Has It’s Privileges: Maximizing Your Benefits” workshop presentation slides (11/2017)
Please note: Sample PEPs and PEP worksheets are for planning purposes only – they are not contractual documents.
- PEP examples (updated 3/21/19)
- PEP planning worksheets: Goal Planning Template and Logic Model Template
- “Put Your PEP in Place” workshop presentation slides (11/2017)
Sabbatical & Semester Leave
- “Sabbaticals and One Semester Leaves” workshop slides (11/2018)
December 1st – Submit application form to your Dean or appropriate administrator for a sabbatical/leave taken in the following academic year
by January 20th – All application materials shall be received by the Committee
February 28th – Committee makes recommendations to the President
For more information, visit the Sabbaticals & One-Semester Non-Teaching Assignments (Leaves) guide at www.codlrc.org/sabbatical
- “Range Change” workshop presentation slides (11/2018)
- “E-Range (FACE)” workshop presentation slides (12/2018)
image credit: Designed by Freepik