Faculty Research Support

The newly formed Faculty & Staff Research Support Committee can help you conduct your own research and facilitate collaboration with students in research projects

Four types of research are potentially eligible for college support, with all research utilizing human subjects requiring IRB approval:

  1. College-Initiated Research – Any research initiated by the college or a specific department and conducted by the Office of Research & Analytics.
  2. Employee-Initiated Research – Any research initiated by an employee or committee, but geared toward college purposes.
  3. Employee-Initiated Undergraduate Student Research Experience – Any collaborative research project initiated by an employee, but including students, for the purpose of helping students develop research skills.
  4. Employee-Initiated Individual Research – Any research initiated by an employee for the purpose of his or her own professional development.

Below, you can find information from this August’s In-Service Day presentation on Research Support:

For more information, please contact any member of the Research Support Committee: Jim Benté, Barb Abromitis, and Ken Gray